Explore Australia's Northern Territory with staying at Hilton Darwin. This elegant hotel located strategically in the city center, only 250m from the stunning Esplanade. The hotel property features modern décor and local Aboriginal artworks, loaded with thoughtful amenities and few rooms overlooking the iconic Darwin Harbour. With our package, you will have the opportunity to see a different angle from this capital city, where you can experience the thrill to be in the natural habitat of the tropic reptiles. A comfortable tour bus will take you to the Adelaide River, and from there you will hop to a boat for your private jumping crocodile cruise. After witnessing the exciting wildlife action, you will be guided to explore Litchfield National Park.
Package of 2, 3 or 4 Nights
Valid for stays of 2, 3 and 4 nights from 01 October 2019 until 31 March 2020. If you are not sure of your dates yet, use the ""Buy Now Book Later"" option and confirm your stay dates before the 30 November 2019.
• Fuel yourself in preparation for a fun-filled day with a complimentary daily breakfast.
• For your best Darwin experience, enjoy the Crocodile Litchfield Wallaroo Tour. You will be taken to Adelaide River and will board a boat for a Jumping Crocodile Cruise. You also will have the opportunity to explore Litchfield National Park.
• For minimum 2 nights stay: Jumping Crocodile Adventure Darwin (Half-day)
Tour start at 10 AM, you will get picked up by air-conditioned small tour bus for approximately 1 hour to the Adelaide River. On arrival at the Adelaide River, you and your group will board a boat for a jumping crocodile cruise. After witnessing the thrilling Darwin wildlife, your next stop is Wetlands Visitor Centre to take in the spectacular views of the wetlands, local bird and animal life.
• For minimum 3 nights stay: Wallaroo Tours Litchfield Park & Jumping Crocodile Adventure (Full-day)
This 5-star tour start between at 6.45 AM and 7.45 AM. For about 12 hours you will be taken to the thrilling side of Darwin from swimming under fresh waterfalls in Litchfield National Park in pristine water to witnessing the amazing saltwater crocodile on your private boat. Your day will end on the shores of Darwin Harbor Beaches enjoying the spectacular sunsets the Northern Territory showcases while enjoying prawns and sipping complimentary bubbly.
Check-in 15.00 / Check out 12.00
Book Now: To confirm your dates of stay at purchase, select your preferred package then click on ‘Check Availability’. Use the calendar to browse and select available dates, then click on “Confirm and Continue"". Dates with a surcharge are identified.
Buy now Book later: If you do not know yet when you will be traveling, you can secure the deal by clicking this option, and contact the hotel later to select the final dates, based on availability. Just be mindful of the validity period of the offer. Select your preferred package then click on ‘Not Sure about your travel date’. Use the button “confirm and continue” to add your package to your travel cart.
Peace of mind guarantee: You have 7 days to change your mind and get a full refund without a question asked.
Best price promise: If you find the same package cheaper somewhere else within 14 days after your purchase, we will match the price and credit you a voucher of Rp250.000. Conditions apply, see terms and conditions.
HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The number of guests included in the package by room type:
• Guest Room: 2 adults + 1 children below 18 years old
• Guest Room with Harbour View: 2 adults + 1 children below 18 years old
Extra Guest Policy:
• All room type not able to accommodate an extra guest.
Child Policy: Children under the age of 18 years can stay complimentary when sharing a room with their parents and utilising existing bedding within the room. The breakfast policy as follows:
• 0-5 years old: Eat complimentary
• 06 - 11 years old: 50% of change
• 12 years and over: full charge
1 baby cot is available and free of charge. Extra beds are only available on request and must be confirmed by the property.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total cost of the reservation on the website and must be paid separately directly at the property.
• Tickets to attractions or shows are available with a surcharge
• Pet are not allowed
Please note that full terms and conditions apply. Refer to the official hotel website’s terms and conditions."
Popular in the area
- Darwin Waterfront PrecinctSkycity Darwin CasinoGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensMindil BeachMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern TerritorySmith Street
what we love
• The Wallaroo Tours Litchfield Park & Jumping Crocodile Adventure! With our package, you will have the opportunity to see a different angle from this capital city, where you can experience the thrill to be in the natural habitat of the tropic reptiles. The tour including hotel pick-up, boat, and a visit to Litchfield Park. We guarantee it will be a memorable experience.
• The location! Located in the heart of the city's shopping and entertainment district and just 250 m away from the Esplanade, this hotel is only a few footsteps away from Darwin Waterfront Precinct, where you can enjoy a vibrant nightlife with cafes and restaurants around. Don’t miss out an experience of watching movies outdoor at Deckchair Cinema, hunting Aussie goodies at Smith Street Mall, exploring Mindil Beach Markets, and there are more to be enjoyed!
• The food at Mitchell’s Grill! Renowned for serving the best breakfast in Darwin, Mitchell’s Grill was a Best Hotel Finalist in the Australian Hotels Association (NT) for Gold Plate Awards. The restaurant focuses on using local produce to create and serve guest traditional breakfast favorites, made-to-order eggs, fresh juices, and espresso coffee.